Check list for chair buying!
Buying direct from a manufacturer is NOT the same as buying from a typical online store….It’s BETTER!
HERE is a check list for you to make sure you buy a chair that you are happy with, after all your Seating at Home chair comes with a lifetime warranty…this is going to be a long-term relationship!
1. Have you selected the model that will meet your needs?
2. Do you realize that your chair will be upholstered in fabric not vinyl?
3. Did you pick the right color?
(Computer screens show colors inconsistently. Do you need a fabric swatch to be sure?
4. Do you need arms?
5. If you do, will the arms fit under your work surface ie dining or kitchen table?
6. Will the chair fit in your office space?
7. Will it push into your desk if it is not a standard office desk?
8. Will you use your chair on carpet or a standard hard floor tile or linoleum? (Casters may mark specialty surfaces so you may want a mat or carpet)